[embedyt] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrHiIUuhcls[/embedyt] Praise the Lord! Click the link to Watch the MDC July 2019 Commercial Register for the MDC July 2019 Council that will convene
Praise the Lord!
Register for the MDC July 2019 Council that will convene Tuesday, July 9, 2019 – Saturday, July 13, 2019. The location is Greater Grace Church 3690 Pershall Road Ferguson, MO 63135 where our Diocesan Bishop Larry O. Jones is the Pastor.
All MDC Auxiliary Presidents & Ambassadors we are scheduling a conference call every Monday, beginning June 3, 2019 from 8pm to 8:30pm. The telephone number is 712-770-4700; Access Code 33-44-42.
DON’T FORGET TO VISIT THE MDC APP AT WHOVA. Download it right here!
DR. RACHEL WEBB, CREDENTIALS CHAIRMAN
It is Council time again and the Credentials Office is preparing to assist MDC Pastors and Ministers with renewing or acquiring credentials with the Pentecostal Assemblies of the World, Inc. The Credentials Department will be available to service the licensing needs of the council Wednesday July 10ththru Friday July 12th from 10:00am to 7:00pm. There is a $10 Processing Fee for all credentials listed below!!!
- Suffragan Bishop—————$250.00
- District Elders——————-$200.00
- Ordination ———————-$100.00
- License —————————$75.00
- Fellowship Fee —————–$25.00
Reduced fees for ministers 62 years of age and older—$50.00 (license/ordination)
Applications for New License will be processed on:
- Wednesday July 10th @10:00 am
- Wednesday July 10th @ 2:00 pm
- Thursday July 11th @10:00 am
- Thursday July 11th @ 2:00 pm
- Friday July 12th @ 10:00 am
Applications for Ordination will be processed on:
Wednesday July 10th @ 1pm ONLY
Applicants for both License and Ordination should bring:
- Completed MDC application form signed by the pastor
- Copy of the certificate of completion From Aenon Bible College
- Appropriate Fees
There is a $10 Processing Fee for all credentials!!!
Thank you for all your cooperation!
Evangelist Dr. Rachel A. Webb
Tuesday, July 9, 2019
Suffragan Bishops’ & District Elders’ Meeting 11:30am Greater Grace Church 3690 Pershall Road Ferguson, MO 63135 Room 112
Young People’s – Registration Under 21 years old $7 Only
- Young People’s Service@7pm Speaker: Bishop Brandon Jacobs – Registration $17
Wednesday, July 10, 2019 – Add $7 for each additional auxiliary
- Business Meeting@10:30am
- Missionary & Christian Women’s@1pm Speakers: District Elder May E. Johnson & Evangelist Joann Nelson – Registration $17
- Men’s Ministry @1pm Speakers: Pastor Carlton Francis & Elder Marquis McCoy – Registration $17
- Single’s Ministry@5pm Speakers: Evangelist Mary Brown-McCoy & Minister Michael Hamilton – Registration $17
- Evening Worship@7pm Speaker: Pastor Suzie Wright
Thursday, July 11, 2019 – Add $7 for each additional auxiliary
Unity Night; Colors: Black Suits; White Shirts; Red Ties (Men) & Red Scarfs (Women)
- Christian Education@10:30am Speaker: Bishop Illona W. Dickson – Registration $17
- Ministerial Alliance@1pm Speaker: Bishop Gregory Wells – Registration $17
- Evangelism & Outreach@1pm Speakers: Ministers Judith McDowell & Evangelist Tracy Savage – Registration $17
- Pastors Advisory Board Meeting@1pm
- Ushers@5pm Speaker: Elder Jerome Farquharson – Registration $17
- Health Professionals@5pm Speaker: Sister Sherry Bingham – Registration $17
- Evening Worship@7pm Speaker: Bishop Theodore Brooks,
- Presiding Bishop of the PAW, Inc.
Friday, July 12, 2019 – Add $7 for each additional auxiliary
PAW Robes (Pastors) & MDC Robes or Clergy Collars (Ordained & Licensed Ministers)
- Business Meeting@10:30am
- International Missions@1pm Speaker: Evangelist Sylvia Alexander – Registration $17
- Ministers’ Wives & Widows@1pm Speaker: First Lady Melanie Johnson – Registration $17
- Ordination Service: Bishop Gregory Wells, Sr.
- Evening Worship@7pm Speaker: Diocesan Bishop Larry O. Jones
Saturday, July 13, 2019
- Young People’s Business Meeting@11am
- Young People’s Outing@1pm The Edge 701 S. Belt W, Belleville, IL 62220
Reunion Choir & Concert
- Welcome & Overview@10am
- Financial Wellness Track@10:30am
- Basics of Estates Planning Track@10:30am
- Clergy Confidentiality Track@10:30am
- MDC Reunion Choir & Concert@6pm
9 (Tuesday) 11:30 am - 13 (Saturday) 10:00 pm CST