The Healthy Churches 2030 Conference has gone virtual! Healthy Churches 2030 Annual Conference (HC2030) is a four-day virtual conference held November 15-18, 2021. The Balm In Gilead, Inc. brings
The Healthy Churches 2030 Conference has gone virtual!
Healthy Churches 2030 Annual Conference (HC2030) is a four-day virtual conference held November 15-18, 2021. The Balm In Gilead, Inc. brings public health leaders and faith communities together to strategically address health disparities among African Americans. This one-of-a-kind virtual conference equips African American congregations and public health professionals with the tools to confront racial inequities in healthcare and wellness programs.
In conjunction with The Healthy Churches 2030 Initiative Roadmap 2030, the conference seeks to build the capacity of individuals and congregations to incorporate key strategies and activities outlined by the U.S. Health & Human Services, Healthy People 2030 Initiative into its network of congregational ministries and programs.
Connecting Faith and Public Health
Healthy Churches 2030 Conference provides pastors, ministers, congregational health directors, coordinators, nurses, and members with tools and resources in areas of disease state awareness, management and prevention needed to establish and strengthen the capacity of Health Ministries.
Conference topics include, but not limited to: disaster preparedness, diabetes, obesity, heart disease, arthritis, hepatitis, Alzheimer’s, cancer, HIV, precision medicine, and clinical studies.
Healthy Churches 2030 Annual Conference is committed to helping congregational-based health ministries to improve the health and healthcare outcomes of individuals and surrounding communities they serve.
Why You Should Attend?
A 4-day, nationally recognized conference designed to bridge faith and public health and address health disparities among African American communities.
- Watch over 30 hours of programming featuring nationally-renowned health, faith, and corporate influencers.
- Registration covers enrollment in 90-minute capacity-building seminars and 60-minute virtual symposiums.
- Unlimited access to health ministry resources through the Virtual Exhibit Hall.
- Attendees can engage with fitness and nutrition experts through virtual classes.
- Sessions include keynote speeches from the main stage, panel discussions, and interactive workshops.
- All sessions are available to registered attendees via a live interactive experience and on-demand.
- Network and connect in live 1:1 chat conversations with fellow attendees, public health experts, and sponsors.
- Integrated social media allows attendees to share experiences in real-time.
July 1 (Thursday) 9:00 am - August 1 (Sunday) 5:00 pm