Dr. Tanda Canion presents the Empowerment Convention on February 28 – March 1, 2019 ft Bishop Noel Jones, Dr. Todd Hall, Bishop Michael Canion & More!
Dr. Tanda Canion presents the Empowerment Convention on February 28 – March 1, 2019 ft Bishop Noel Jones, Dr. Todd Hall, Bishop Michael Canion & More! Registration is Required. Location: Douglasville Conference Center 6700 Church Street, Douglasville, Georgia 30134 To Register or For More Information: 404-228-6969 www.tandacanion.org
We accept cash, checks, debit, Visa, Master Card, American Express and Pay Pal.
Call Holiday Inn Express at 770-920-9228 today for your host hotel
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER FOR CONVENTION
- Choose your registration type to pay online and/or become a Ministry Partner: Individual Registration and Group Registration.
- Submit payment by mail, check and/or money order to: 350 Hills Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30313. (Payments must be postmarked on or before February 15, 2019 in order to receive desired rate.) You may also call our office at 404.228.6969 to register. If you get voicemail, leave your name and phone number and someone will return your call.
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER AS A VENDOR
(ALL JEWELRY AND TSHIRT TABLES HAVE BEEN FILLED)
- Complete a vendor Registration Form online or complete and fax to 1(877)776-3230, Attention: Tasha Boykin or email to email@example.com.
- Complete and submit vendor Regulations and Liability Waiver Form by faxing to 1(877)776-3230, Attention: Tasha Boykin at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Submit payment online OR mail checks and/or money orders to: 350 Hills Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30313. (Payments must be postmarked accordingly to receive desired rate.) You may also call our office at 404.228.6969 to register. If you get voicemail, please leave your name and phone number and someone will return your call.
WAYS TO PAY FOR CONVENTION AND VENDOR REGISTRATION
- Mail: Registration Form along with check or certified funds to 350 Hills Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30313.
- Phone: Call our offices at 404-228-6969 to pay over the phone with a credit card.
- Web: Use the highlighted links to use credit card, paypal account or bank account (where available) to pay registration, vendor, and sponsorship fees and complete registration.
WHAT IS THE HOST HOTEL RESERVATION NUMBER?
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta W (I-20) Douglasville
7101 Concourse Pkwy, Douglasville, GA 30134
*The first night room rate will be charged on approximately February 15, 2019
WHAT IS THE HOTEL RATE?
$99.00 per night
WHAT METHOD OF PAYMENT IS AVAILABLE FOR REGISTRATION?
All major credit cards/debit cards, cash and checks are accepted. No checks two weeks prior to event.
HOW FAR IS THE HOTEL FROM THE AIRPORT?
Approximately 15-20 minutes.
IS THERE AN OVERFLOW HOTEL THIS YEAR?
HOW EARLY CAN I CHECK IN?
Check-in time is 3:00p.m.
WHAT IS THE CHECKOUT TIME AT THE HOTEL?
Check-out time is 12:00 noon.
WHAT TIME WILL ON-SITE CONVENTION REGISTRATION BEGIN?
On-site registration will begin at 10 a.m. on Thursday, February 28th and 8 a.m. on Friday, February 29th.
IS THERE A REGISTRATION FEE?
A. Regular Registration (With or Without Hotel) after February 15, 2019 deadline:
Registration is $65
C. Group Registration
$55.00 per person – Group Registration for 10 or more
WHAT DOES THE REGISTRATION INCLUDE?
All sessions, workshops, souvenir package, etc.
ARE THERE ANY EXTRA FEES?
ARE MEN ALLOWED?
Yes. The convention is open to all.
CAN CHILDREN ATTEND?
DO THEY HAVE TO REGISTER?
ARE THERE ANY ACTIVITIES PLANNED FOR THE CHILDREN?
Meals are not included in your registration fee. All meals are at your own expense.
WILL THERE BE TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM THE AIRPORT?
WILL THERE BE SESSIONS DURING THE DAY?
Yes. Thursday starting at 9:00 a.m. with mass prayer – workshops following and workshops starting at 9:30 a.m. Friday.
WHAT TIME WILL THE FIRST EVENING SERVICE START?
7:00 p.m. sharp on Thursday and Friday nights. Corporate Prayer starts each night at 6:45p.m. Get there early!
WILL THERE BE ANY SATURDAY SERVICES OR EVENTS?
WILL THERE BE EXTRA ACTIVITIES IF I DECIDE TO STAY IN ATLANTA?
Yes. Sunday, March 3, 2019 Family and Friends Day service with Bishop Michael and Dr. Tanda Canion at Assembly of Truth Family Worship Center, 350 Hills Avenue, Atlanta, Georgia 30313 (phone 404-228-6969).
MAY I STAY OVER AT THE SAME CONVENTION RATE?
WILL THERE BE COMMUNION?
MAY I PARTICIPATE AS AN USHER OR IN PRAISE AND WORSHIP?
Ushers – Elder Geraldine Johnson
Usher Attire is white top/black bottom during night service and TCM shirts (if you have one) with denim in day sessions
Praise/Worship – TCM Ministry Team.
Music Ministry Attire is all black during night service and TCM shirts or denim shirts with denim in day sessions.
If you are serving in any capacity, arrive in the area at least 30 minutes prior to service.
WILL THERE BE SPECIAL SEATING FOR BISHOPS, PASTORS, AND FIRST LADIES?
Yes. Seats will be held until 7:45p.m.
ALL CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS REQUIRE PROPER IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY
(Wear your very best in moderation, but feel under no pressure/obligation. To look and feel beautiful is personal and is a God-given quality.)
WILL THERE BE T-SHIRTS?
If you have Tanda Canion Ministries shirts, please wear them during our day sessions. You may purchase your shirt while supplies last. No guarantee availability.
ARE THERE ANY ATTIRE OR COLOR STIPULATIONS?
No. Rule applies only for those serving on duty such as Music/ushers/staff. Denim day is Friday, March 2, 2019 during the day session.
CAN WE WEAR PANTS?
Yes, but dress according to your local church standards and in modest apparel.
CAN WE WEAR HATS?
Yes, if you are not serving on duty.
WILL THERE BE VENDORS?
MAY I BECOME A VENDOR?
HOW MUCH ARE THE VENDOR FEES?
Only $200.00 for entire convention.
DO I HAVE TO SIGN A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT?
WILL MY MERCHANDISE BE IN A SECURED AREA?
Yes, however, you will assume all responsibility.
SPECIAL NOTE: Tanda Canion Ministries will not be responsible for any financial profits/losses, personal loss or damages that occur during the convention.
SPECIAL NOTE :
BOOK ROOMS AND REGISTER NOW FOR THE TANDA CANION MINISTRIES BLOCK WHILE SPACE IS AVAILABLE!
February 28 (Thursday) 10:00 am - March 1 (Friday) 10:00 pm EST